Software

Keith M. Hamilton khamilton@cisnet.com
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:52:40 -0400

I am looking for a computer program that will
allow me to save and restore Accu Tuner tunings
in my IBM compatible computer.

I realize I will need a MIDI interface. I do not need to
scale a piano, edit the tunings or create tunings
at my computer.

Basically all I need to do is backup my SAT. Thats all.

I am aware of Dean Reyburn's software but I find it
a bit expensive when all I need is backup software.

Can anyone help? PLEASE!

Please email your responses directly to me to save space
here on the list. I will compile and post all the responses in
a week or so after receiving them!

Keith M. Hamilton,  W8GX
w8gx@qsl.net