stretching tension

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 07:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

<snip>
>Without copyright problems I can post to the List, and get information on
>most any piano related issue. I am willing to pay for a CD version of the
>mag. in order to support the effort to make it available, and in order to
>have access to the accumulated wisdom of several decades of writing.
>

>Leslie Bartlett
>
>lesbart@juno.com

Les, and all --

It had better not be forgotten that you would also have access to every
untested misconception and dubious procedure that an inventive membership
has been able to come up with.

As with any technical advice, applying about a ton of common sense and
caution would be advisable ...

I believe that the copywright problem is what is holding up the process. One
cannot blame the authors involved, but if one begins to pay them royalties,
will all the others jump in and demand the same?

I'm not at all sure what a fair and equitable solution would look like, but
I hope it all gets worked out. What a CDRom Journal would have to offer,
IMHO, is an unparalleled source of diverse ideas that would lead to
unexpected approaches even to seemingly unrelated problems.

Yours,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"As long as you have your feet on the ground, your head is perfectly safe in
the clouds."
				-- Ashleigh Brilliant