Charges

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 19:41:05 +0000

> From:          Jim.Shari@ruralnet1.com
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Date:          16 Sep 1997 16:34:56 CDT
> Subject:       Charges

Tuning Fee + hourly fee for each hour of standby.  You need
to work out a fee schedule with the concert hall ahead of
time.  With regular service calls my customers know that the
first hour is my tuning rate and each additional hour is about
$10.00 less per hour.  This covers things that come up.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA