"Schnebel"

C. Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:31:38 -0600

I have seen pianos stencil branded as "Schanble"  they were built buy
Samick in the 70s and early 80s, same as their other instruments...
Samick then changed to it's "Imperial German scale", designed by Klaus
Fenner. After that their stencil brands seemed to be the old
scales/designs and the "premier" line carried the Samick name.
For what it's worth...
C. Mike Swendsen RPT