No Subject

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:58:04 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,

Hot damn! I hope André is listenin in. Y'all prob'ly put awl in yer car too
huh?

Just so the topic cops don't get us, I'd better say something about
pianos... I'm fixen to say sumpin... you ready?  Ok, never put a caster in
your mouth. The caster LIKES it, and you don't know where it's been.

There, that ought to hold 'em.

Ron

At 03:49 PM 9/16/97 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 9/16/97 1:33:49 PM, you wrote:
>
><<PS: My "Central West Region Idiom and Colloquialism Guide and Doorstop"
>doesn't seem to make mention of the word "pooch", except in passing as a
>reference to "bow-wow" level PSOs.>>
>
>Ron;
> My apologies to a Geographically disadvataged colleague.  "this ain't Kansas
>Toto".  :-)  All references to "pooch" refer to sticking out, not being in
>alignment, to protrude, to be proud....on second thought lets not go there!
> "Pooch" when used in the 'correct' manner in this region would never refer
>to a dawg or a pup. And when we come across a less than desirable PSO, it
>usually has numerous pooches at various points and most certainly is a dawg.
>  Pooch is not to be confused with pooch, which means a leanto attached to
>the side of a howse fo sittin, rockin, an spittin....
>  I hope this elucidation of lexicographical technology helps in your
>educational pursuits in the future.  :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

 Ron Nossaman