Foote Rattlers

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 00:23:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ed:

Is there any possibility that some varnish inside the soundboard holes
for the plate shoulder bolts is touching the shoulder bolt? Or is it
possible to look with a mirror under the Bass bridge shelf for a foreign
object? Is there any debris caught under the relief kerf between the
bottom of the tenor bridge and the soundboard?

Jim Coleman, Sr.