Silent series ?

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 23:45:49 -0500

I feel like a big Duh  here. Since it has been mentioned so much.
What the heck is the "Silent Series"? Wasn't Yamaha's muffler strip
good enough with those felt punchings
that drop off when you remove it to tune? Like a little dab of pvc-e
is gonna cost them that much?
	I am out of the loop as far as retail stores <sigh> and I let my
Music Trades subscription lapse.  <duh>

Richard DaDuh