west coast geography

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

At 09:21 PM 9/3/97 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 9/3/97 8:54:48 PM, JElving@aol.com wrote:
>
><<"Sacramento (soon East Bay), CA">>
>
><<"Sacramento (soon Oakland) CA">>
>John which of these is correct ?  Or are you just practicing being pshycotic
>in preparation for your move South ?? :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

{{{  :--> )   "East Bay" isn't a city -- it's the east part of the San
Francisco Bay area : i.e., Oakland. (Actually, John is moving almost due west.)

Reminds me of when I first got to Oregon, travelling north on Highway 5, and
kept seeing signs for "Ocean Beaches" -- seemed like a _really big_ town! In
fact, it went all the way up the state!

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"As long as you have your feet on the ground, your head is perfectly safe in
the clouds."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant