Have a wonderful day too!

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:41:12 -0800

Antares wrote:

> [...]

Andre, there are two alternate words for this term that I believe you
can use without offending anyone.  One is manure and the other is the
medical term "feces".  The problem with the term you used is that a
segment of our society has been using it all over our nation on walls
and bumper stickers to make some kind of obscure point known only to
them.  I think most of us are just tired of the whole situation.  Sounds
like the language gremlins got you again!  Chin up young man and shoot
back!

Your friend,

Warren

--