December Journal

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:05:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Gina!

Did you catch the one in October? The glue article, which I sent you privately.

I'm overdue to write you a proper letter, but I must dash out the door.
Soon, soon.

Yes, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. I'm going to friends.

Love,

Susan

At 07:01 AM 11/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Susan,
>
>For once I got the Journal first. Last month's didn't even arrive till last
>week. But, after discovering that your articles are beginning to appear, I
>sat down and read it last night. Again super article! I'm so proud of you!
>
>Hope you're going to have a super Thanksgiving.
>
>Gina
>
>PS It''s soooooo nice to see AB back on your posts!

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"It always takes me longer to finish when I have no idea what I'm doing."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant