Boston Grands - Reply to Newton Hunt's post

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:02:14 -0500

> isn't it "perfect 4ths, 5ths and octaves," and "major thirds, 6ths, 7ths, 2nds?"

Dear Susan,

You a probably right, not being a musician (except being a barely tone),
I would not know.  (I must ask my daughter).

I was using M4s, etc for consistance and ease of reading.  Would a P4
make sense to all the readers?  (SAounds like a Yamaha model.)

Thank you Susan, I will ask and think about it.

Have a wonderfvul Thanksgiving.  I for one will ever be grateful for the
warmth and friendships of all on the lists.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com