new user from France

Peter KESTENS KESTENS.P@Debcom.be
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 21:43:39 +0100

Dit is een meerdelig bericht in MIME-indeling.

't MUZIEKINSTRUMENTENATELIER
PETER KESTENS
BELGIUM
KESTENS.P@DEBCOM.BE

Isaac,

I tried to mail you several times but it failed as many times as I tried =
to reach you.
So here is what I want to tell you:
I've yet Tremaine Parsons Rescaling program.  It works great BUT, since
we
live in Europe and he's an American this will cause some trobbles with
measurements: the input is in mm (stringlength) but when you ask to =3D
print a
stringwinding report you get inches; same problem for core, inner and =
=3D
outer
windings.  When you also ask to calculate the total tension, you get =3D
lbs
instead of kg.
That's not a big problem, but you have to know it.
Which program to do rescaling jobs do you use.  I've looked the WWW =3D
almost
everywhere but didn't have found one, except this one.

An other intresting address for pianoparts and other things such as =
Protek is:
www.pianosupply.com.

In Belgium you can find it with: TAFFIJN pianoparts
                                              Hoevestraat 37 B
                                              B 1755 Gooik
                                              BELGIQUE

I do know you use a pianoscalingprogram but don't know at all the name =
and where you can find it.  I hope you want to tell me about that. =20

Congratulations with your questions and answers.  They are (for me) very =
intresting.
Greetings,=20
Peter Kestens