Boston Grands - Reply to Newton Hunt's post

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:43:21 +0000

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Hello, Jerry,
>
> Anyone with my last name HAS _GOT_ to be a good tuner.
<snip>

Newton,
The first time I saw your name on this list, I knew that I liked you!
Thanks for the advice. I do have one follow up question. You said "Also
not that the M6 with an inside M3 contains the M4 A3-D4. You can use
this fact to evaluate M4 speeds". I understand the M6/inside M3 (F3-D4,
G3-B3, respetively), and I can see that the M4 A3-D4 fits withing the
overall interval. My question is, what does one look for in this M4 -
i.e. what kind of relationsship?

Thanks again.

"Hunts of the world unite!" :o)