pianotech-digest V1997 #313

james turner JTTUNER@webtv.net
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 01:25:54 -0500

I get a lot of old upright pianos in that are beyond repairing and
usually just tear them up.  The wood I give to a guy who makes crafts
and things and burns the rest for heat.  I do save the ivory, celluloid,
the old key buttons, pedals, etc. I do have a few spinet parts, but no
used grand parts.  The keybuttons are nice to use on other old uprights
that are still in good shape, and look better than the new buttons.
Anyway,  if anyone needs parts from old uprights, let me know and I will
send just for the postage.

Jim Turner