Das Musikinstrument

Östen Häggmark haggmark@mailbox.calypso.net
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 11:37:05 GMT

Oleg Isaac wrote:

>P.S KLAUS FENNER wrote a very intresting publication on "essay on the
>diverses reasons and difficulties met when tuning a piano" (In German,
>French, English, EUROPIANO PUBLICATIONS , VERLAG DAS MUSIKINSTRUMENT ,
>FRANKFURT 1977 - ask me if you want the adress) He talk about side
>bearing, down bearing, string angles, and string movement.

Hello Oleg and list!

Das Musikinstrument has a homepage at:

	http://www.das-musikinstrument.de

Their catalog of Fachbücher wasn't available online yet the last time
I looked. Coming soon according to the homepage.

Still, you can reach them or the Europiano editor, mr Jan Grossbach,
by email from there.

Many greetings from Stockholm, Sweden,
Östen