Delaminated pin block

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:13:36 -0600

Hi Roger,

Sorry that you got *stung*. I don't know what the heck is up with this lady.
Certainly I did my best to tell her the piano was of extremely *modest* means.

How much was your charge? If I do an experimental repair I will make it a
condition that she pay you your fee. (Would rather NEVER see this instrument
again.)

It sure points out the need for an *online* database of weird and wonderful
clients. Ones to *AVOID*!

Regards, Don Rose (drose@dlcwest.com)