Western Train Dominoes

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:58:54 -0700 (MST)

	Friends,

	I know that this is not on the topic of piano servicing but
Christmas is on the horizon, when you will have time off with your
families and may want a family type game to play.
	Some of you like to play Dominoes and may be familiar with the
Mexican Train style of playing. I have made an adaptation of the game
which I call Western Train Dominoes. It contains some new elements, such
as Dynamiting The String, Highjacking and Stick 'Em Up. Our family had a
lot of fun playing it over the Canadian Thanksgiving break.
	If you would like a copy of the instructions, just let me know and
I will email them to you. No charge. Happy Christmas!

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta