Kimball

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:53:43 -0600

One thing about Kimball.  Their service reps were all first class and very
helpful as well as supporting PTG in its seminars and conventions.  Also
they were very free with their service manuals and action models.
Now that I have been using my RCT, tuning them is an adventure again in how
good they can get in tune.  Now if they only played and sounded good.  Many
times a companies last products before their death are the best products
the company ever made.  A shame it didn't happen to Kimball.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"