go for a walk my friend

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 21 Nov 97 21:37:54 -0000

> But why do technicians enjoy talking about and reading about all of the
>unpleasant details of someone else's bad work and furthermore going to the
>point of "running the numbers" of the poor scaling?  Don't we have better
>things to do than pine over how bad and untunable a particular piano was?  Is
>it really worth anyone's time or imagination to think about what horrible
>inharmonicity and instability such a piano would have, if it could be tuned?
>    Apparently some of you do.  This kind of thing made one person's day, so
>was the reply.  I don't want to know who that was or remember the name, do I
>deleted it.  I hope you all delete this message too and forget about
>"Horrible example" once and for all and write about something worthwhile.
>    Bill Bremmer RPT
>    Madison, Wisconsin

So, maybe I should never write to the list anymore out of fear that I will be (f)blamed for offering my little opinion?
Is that the answer then?
I've gone through that before and here is the morons little opinion:
If one is frustrated with the contents of his e-mail box, I'd say ; don't take it out on innocent subscribers, instead, delete yourself for a while and go for a long walk (or a long drive when in the US)        (;>)

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands