"buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 21 Nov 97 20:19:29 -0000

> I even crawled underneeth and tightened the soundboard button
>screws, and the leg screws. It STILL buzzes. There are no visable
>soundboard or bridge problems, and the strings seem well seated. Again,
>it sounds very metalic, like a "washer loose on a screw" or something.
>Any suggestions?

I once had a similar problem with a Steinway about 25 years old.
I finally <<<<< discovered that the varnish of the soundboard had come apart from the surface, and it acted as a double sounsboard haha buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Meaning : I had to take out the frame, scrape off the varnish and re-do the whole thing again, thank you to!

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands