Damp Chaser whithout control

Fri, 21 Nov 1997 06:40:44 -0800

Oleg Isaac wrote:

> Does somebody know where I could be immunated against P.S.O.? I've never
> heard tech life could be so dangerous. Is there some radical cure in the
> case I get one ?
> what is it aniway? may be its is too late ?
> please answer me.
>
> Good to read you.
>
> Best Regards...
>
> Isaac OLEG
> >From Early in the morning
> FRANCE

Don't worry. PSO disease is not very contagious between normal humans.

It seems to mostly infect small to mid-sized companies that want to become really large companies. When they contact it, the
most visible symptom is that they begin to excrete small, rotten-sounding disposable objects that look like pianos at an ever
increasing rate until the company becomes so weakened by the effort that it dies.

The best cure, if you do come across a case, is a good fireplace. That effectively stops the infection so that it will not
harm any humans in the future.

-- ddf