..rebuild a George Steck..?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:57:12 -0600

Larry says!!!   (Third edition pg 78 top right hand column)  "Aeolian made
a grand 4'10" in size, sold under a variety of names-Geo.Steck, J&C
Fischer,etc. Those made in earlier years were not bad, but ones made in the
mid 1960's onward had weak plates prone to breakage.  Avoid them!! Other
sizes, even with the same names did NOT have that problem."
I hope BIG BILL doesn't mind my post......
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net