Software/technology (calendars on the web)

Alfred Saginario asaginar@servtech.com
Thu, 20 Nov 97 21:27:51 -0000

I remember receiving a demo CD about a year ago for a product called "Now
Up to Date Web Publisher". I can't seem to locate the CD or literature,
but I did find their web site -

    http://www.nowsoftware.com/products/UptoDate/morse_pub_info.html

Take a look - this product is available for Windows and Macintosh and
appears to be an easy way to generate professional-looking calendars for
the web (no CGIs, Java, or ActiveX programming). There's a downloadable
demo file at this site.

I use their basic product, Now Up to Date, to maintain my personal and
tuning calendar. It's kind of an electronic "Daytimer" system. You keep
the calendar on the computer and can print a variety of paper formats to
fit most of the "Daytimer" style binders. The Web Publisher generates the
web calendar from your regular calendar file.

If anyone tries the demo, let me know how it works. Thanks!

Al Saginario
PTG Associate
Horseheads, NY