The Swelling Pin hole Conundrum

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 21:19:40 -0500

Well;  ya know. . .  I wouldn't touch that response with a ten foot pole.

But - 'pin seizure'  _  ("as observed by me")_ happens on the lateral
sides of the keysticks. By using a 'V' shaped reamer from the top side,
and easing the sides; eliminates the friction.

I have gone to the extremes of using CA glue to tighten overly loose
orifaces. But by that time, . . . .

Jon Page