tight pinning

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:35:46 -0500

Hello, Isaac,

I would say yes, this is a prime candidate for a large DamppChaser
installation, if you think it will be kept plugged in and if you can get
to the piano NOW for the installation, plus an extra one in the action
box to free up the action.  It will take two to four weeks for the piano
to stablize to the new humidity.  The extra one in the action box should
be removed when you tune it next.

You will most likely need to install three hot long ones under the
soundboard and one under the keybed behind the lyre.

One control unit for the entire system.

I would also treat the hammer bushings with Protek CLP if you can get
it.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com