..what is..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:20:57 -0500 (EST)

At 07:25 PM 11/18/97 -0600, Keith McGavern wrote:
>: "Glenn" <rockymtn@sprynet.com> posted:
>>How about a one to one mixture of A NEW PINBLOCK!
>>
>>Is it just me or is it okay for a dealer to dope and sell a piano with a
>>pinblock as bad as Phil is describing it?
>
>If the pinblock becomes repaired as a result of using tuning pin solution
>and allows the piano to hold a tune indefinitely, why not.  Theoritically,
>a new pinblock is required only when the old pinblock is no longer
>salvageable.

..if I had my say, i would be re-building this one, because whoever did the
cabinet did a real nice job..

..Mr.Coleman Sir, thanks for the extra additive..!

..this is the first time i've *doped a block*..i've always been lead to
believe that this procedure is somewhat frowned upon..tomorrow, if i have
time, i'll go back and attempt to tune it..i did *smash* the pins down some
before adding the pin tightner..

..crossing my fingers,
the rookie

..OH..Dave Van what's-his-name(!)...I used the SHAKE Syndrome line today in
a conversation with a potential customer on the phone..i believe the
potential customer became a customer because of that line..thanks!..