airline travel

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:25:44 -0700

Howard,
	Something I haven't seen mentioned is the one thing I've ever had a
problem with when flying tools.......  chemicals. Since my first delay due
to cpl, I've secured the whole pack well and checked as baggage.
	Prisons.... now that's another story. Talk about taking the bare minimum.
The first time I hauled my ignorant carcass to a prison job, I spent over
an hour in inventory. 'Course, I found all kinds of stuff that had gone
missing.....
 Guy