steinway verdegris is killing me

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:51:48 -0800

Ben,

I've tried everything you've mentioned plus Protek CLP and the problem
comes back every time. Unless you can return frequently to juice the
centers or would love to put new bushing cloth into all the flanges, I
recommend new flanges. Problem solved permanently.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole RPT
Santa Cruz, CA