Hard to open piano

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 08:11:16 -0800

Kit, on the underside of the keybed are four screws in a row. The second
from the front on each side is about six inches long and when removed
allows you lift out everything down to the keys.  The last one I worked
on, the lady said the previous 4 tuners had been unable to get inside.
I think they were trying to leave us a puzzle in those days. Or they
really didn't care whether a technician would be able to get in or not!

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher