2nd question

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:07:28 -0800

I used to tune several pianos for the local county fair, where they were
stored outdoors, about a few hundred yards from the ocean.  As you could
imagine, they were all over the place in the morning after being out all
night.  When the stage managers finally decided to cover them with
plastic sheets and tarps, my job got a whole lot easier.  As much as you
can do to wrap the whole piano will help immensely.  And keeping the
temperature as stable as possible(?) with lights (as suggested) if
available.  Good luck!

	Paul McCloud RPT
	San Diego, CA