Homeowners Ins. Canc.

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:11:54 -0700

Warren-Do you think that be keeping it secret you will fool the ins.
co.? When it comes time to file a a claim, the ins. co. will find out
whether or not you are engaged in a business. They'll take your premium
cheerfully every month for the rest of your life. When you file a claim,
they'll examine the details. If you can't obtain ins. on the up and up,
you can't get it at all.

I haven't found it that difficult to get both my personal and my
business assets insured, as I've indicated in an earlier posting.

I dropped State Farm as my auto insurer over 30 years ago for some of
the same reasons you're complaining about now. Maybe they're not such a
hot company? But you can still get business ins. through a company such
as the one that PTG promotes to supplement your homeowners ins.

Yours,

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ