One of those silly questions...

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:42:18 +0000

I just had to respond, 'cause actually you do know me (sort of anyway).
I am a member of the Dallas chapter of the PTG, and am the webmaster of
the chapter's homepage. (Life's full of little ironies :o).
Unfortunately, I can't make the meeting tomorrow night. Feel free to
apprise Leon, et al, of the Cat with a Sat.

BTW, if you haven't visited the chapter's website recently, take a look.
I've addeds some "pictures" from the state convention. URL is
http://members.tripod.com/~dallasptg/index.html