..The Tuning Exam..

Sun, 09 Nov 1997 14:34:44 -0800

Ralph,

At 04:53 PM 11/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Phil
SNIP

> This, however, will be the
>very last time we will allow you to be incorrect. Any future notions that
>prove to be incorrect will result in your being
>handcuffed and forced to drink five pints of Irish beer. (stout).

Now, now.

What an awe-ful prospect!  And, of a Sunday, too...
Sure and you had Guiness in mind, laddie.  What better way
to set one's self up for an exam!  Pure Heaven.

I can hear it now:

"Tune A."

"Eh?!"

"Yes, tune A."

"Eh, What?"

(et cetera ad nauseum.)

Best to all.  It's a beautiful day, do something that has nothing,
whatsoever, to do with pianos...

Best to all.

Horace

>regards
>
>Ralph Martin
>On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:10:27 -0500 (EST) Phil Bondi <tito@peganet.com>
>writes:
>>..it seems that i've raised the hairs on a few necks regarding my
>>recent
>>comments..
>>
>>..if i am wrong in my understanding of what the exam is, PLEASE, just
>>say so..
>>
>>..the last thing i want to do is to be one the *outside* of this list
>>looking in..i was stating what my understanding is..if i'm wrong, just
>>say so.

Horace Greeley

Systems Analyst/Engineer
Controller's Office