Da Buzz!

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 09 Nov 1997 11:39:54 +0000

Ed Carwithe, Oregon, posted:
------------------------------
  ...She was not happy with the opinion, but accepted that I was not
able to
come up with a solution to the buzzing sound.
  I told her that I would put the problem on the net to the real brains
in
the organization, and see what you guys have to offer.

  The ball is now in your court.  What's the verdict???
Your best shot ...

Based on the information you have provided, I recommend you have her
call another piano technician who might be able to remedy the situation.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Pinao Technicians Guild