welding plates

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sat, 08 Nov 1997 02:04:51 -0600

Leslie W Bartlett wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Nov 1997 21:47:07 -0500 Jon Page <jpage@capecod.net> writes:
> >What are the chances of getting them scanned and sent electronically?
> >
>  Well, I'll be at Danny Moore's early next week, and I think he has a
> scanner.  I haven't moved that far into cyber-reality yet.  We might get
> it copied,  and then send it to the list...........................

No, we won't send it to the list.  (I haven't forgotten last week's exchange
about sending attachments to the list.) We will send it privately to anyone
who e-mails either Les or me privately.  We'll try to pick up those who want
it from the list, but, between Les's memory problems and my disorganization,
I would seriously suggest that you e-mail one of us privately.  It should be
ready to send by Wednesday, assuming Les remembers how to get to my house -
it's been almost 2 weeks since he's been here.

> Susan Kiline, I believe, once told me what 'it' is, but 'that' slips my
> Uh,,,,,,,,  what was it I was

Susan, do you want this person or do you already have a pet?  Perhaps your
boa would like some company while you're out tuning.

Danny Moore
"I'm lost.  I have gone to look for myself.  If I should return before I get
back, please ask me to wait."