SAT users

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 07 Nov 1997 07:31:38 -0800

David, I tried that with a couple of pianos and didn't like the sound of
the double & triple octaves in the low bass.  They sounded like they
weren't stretched enough.  I think a 75-25 split toward the high side
works better.  The SAT is producing those numbers for a reason if you go
off of them very much you might get something that stands your hair on
end! :-)

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List