SAT users

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 14:44:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Phil:

Wait till you see some of the other pianos. There are some which have
numbers like 25 cents. I'm sure Del tried to change that when he was
at Baldwin. I tried when I was there too. That piano has had success
in the market place that I was told back in the 70's that you shouldn't
try to fix success. "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it."

Outside of a jog in the inharmonicity curve of the Hamilton piano,
it is still a pretty good piano.

Jim Coleman, Sr.