Bandsaw Advice

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:21:47 -0600

Thanks for all the thoughts and advice.  I'll look further at the General
and Jet before calling with VISA #.  Anyone know where I can get the best
prices on Delta, General, and Jet??  I don't think I can afford Inca.
Thanks again.  I feel more informed.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.