Bandsaw Advice

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 09:55:42 -0500

Lance,
	I had a Delta (14" made here in USA) once, and promptly sold it.  I had
been using an Inca (Swiss) and the difference was going from a Porsche
(pronounce the 'e') to an old Ford Falcon.
	I continue to use and love my Inca.
	The Inca is a wonderful instrument, mine is the 10".
	There was a review and comparison test of Bandsaws in _Fine
Woodworking_ a few years ago (two or three).
	Contactr them at http//:www@taunton.com or email fw@tounton.com
	Please bear in mind that an high expense tool like a bandsaw, drill
press, grinder, etc. will be with you for many years which means it can
be a pleasure to use or a perpetual pain in the arse.  Quality,
servicability, durability and return for investment (Scheesh, sounds
like I am recommending a piano), etc., etc.

	Newton
	nhunt@jagat.com