Uprights +

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 06:50:02 -0600

Part of this perception is that when people ask me for advice and I tell
them you can get a great quality vertical piano for about 1/3 the price of
a grand they still say, Yes but a grand is soooo pretty.  So they wind up
getting a crappy grand at a lower than good quality grand and the great
vertical is still sitting there.  It isn't us, its' them causing this
situation why uprights are not desirable.James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"