new climate control?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 11:47:42 PST

Hello all . . .

I stumbled across this group last spring.  I decided to plow through the
archives before jumping in.  You have all been through a lot!   Great
tips, career changes, deaths, moves and humor.

Anyway, I'd like to know, as we enter the winter season in the midwest,
has anyone else been thinking of a way to control the temperature swings
that the pianos must go through?  I'm thinking mostly of my church
clients, though many people have set-back themostats too.  I've tried to
visualize some sort of cover-to-the floor with heat and thermostatic
control.  I don't have the time to pursue this - anyone out there want
to jump in?

thanks!

Ron Koval
Instrument technician
Curie High School For the Performing and Creative Arts
Chicago, IL