College/University tech list?

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:00:35 -0500

Hi Brad,

CAUT is a forum for college and university techs.It is an "open" list,
allowing anyone to subscribe and submit posts. To subscribe, send a message
to majordomo@ptg.org containing only this line:

	subscribe caut

in the body of the message (ignore subject field)

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida