Duo Piano

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:28:37 +0000

> From:          "Robert W.Hohf" <rhohf@idcnet.com>
> To:            "'Pianotech'" <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:       Duo Piano
> Date:          Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:25:23 -0600

Yeah,

I tune both pianos to A440 and I don't compare anything. The
musicians are making music together not comparing unison to
unison.  I have never had a problem and have tuned duo pianos
many times.  This is also how I was taught by Bob Erlandson back
in 1973 at Western Iowa Tech.  The slight variations from piano
to piano just adds to the color of the music.

David ilvedson. RPT
Pacifica, CA