Plate break after restringing

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sun, 02 Nov 1997 17:38:13 -0600

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

>  Warren is rebuilding on old upright piano. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't
> even think about restoring an old upright, unless it was a Steinway, M&H or
> Baldwin, and even then I would be hesitatant. I know there are some of you out
> there who think these things are worth their weight in salt, but this is my
> personalopinion.

Wim,

Gasp, I think we've found a point upon which we can agree!  :-)  I just delivered
one that I felt I'd been wearing around my neck for ages.  Unfortunately,
there'll be friends, relatives, whatever, that will talk us into doing something
we would not normally do.

Best,
Danny Moore
Houston Chapter