Set-up New Shop

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 02 Nov 1997 18:06:18 -0800

Dear List,

In the next two weeks, I will be designing a new shop area and would
appreciate any suggestions as to layout and fixtures. I can receive
attachments based in MsWord 6 or 2, or AmiPro 2 and can download off a
website if it is not too complicated a document. I receive Gif or JPEG
graphics.  I am running Netscape 3.0 gold.

I still have the discussions of a couple of months ago sent to someone
on the list, but I would appreciate any thing you wish to send.

My shop is 12'X 25' with ready use of varying amounts of other space for
incidental storage of pianos awaiting repair.

My initial layout plans are for a floor to ceiling storage across the
back (12 foot) wall containing shelves made of lumber and 2 foot sheets
of plywood and a 22 foot long workbench with drawers and cabinets above
and below along the left wall.  I will have a framework for hoisting
plates on the ceiling joists. All of our power tools are pooled together
in the woodworking area.  We each have tools the other has been wanting
so it looks like it will be a good working arrangement.   And I won't
have to clean up all that sawdust everytime I get the felt out!

Thanks in advance,

Warren
--
Home of the Humor List