Plate Break after restringing-Preliminary report +

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 07:53:12 -0600

Wow, Don't we all wish for that type of a response on a touchy situation.
That would make me bend over backwards now to satisfy her to keep the piano
as a remembrance piece.  Sometimes things do work out well.
Good for you for being upfront with her.  Honesty is still the best policy.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"