Plate Break after restringing-Preliminary report

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 23:03:14 -0500 (EST)

>Folks, this nice lady has not given me any indications that she thinks I
>am liable in any way for this tragedy and wants me to it make as well as
>possible.  I don't want to get too defensive legally or it may create
>the exact situation I want to avoid.
>
>Any thoughts?

..me thinks ya gotta weld it and do it right..it's your reputation here,
Warren regardless of the fact if she's a nice lady or not..you may not want
the after affects if you do the job 1/2 way..if it were me, me and the
customer would be AT LEAST splitting the cost of repairing the crack..i
personally could not send this piano back to this customer knowing it still
has a crack and will probably never hold a tune long enough for the check to
clear..that would bother me, but that's me..