Service Vehicle

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:26:39 -0500 (EST)

I have been very impressed with the number of miles some of you have on your
vehicles. If you can keep the engine going to allow it to drive more than
200,000 miles, then you are a good example of how regular maintennace can
lengthen the useability of a product.

However, there is another side to this. After all that wear and tear, how
does it look?  As they say, immage is everything. I think if a repairman
comes to my house to work on something in my living room, and he shows up in
an old, beat up looking car, I am not sure if he is the right person for the
job. Just as you shouldn't go to your customers in old, dirty work clothes,
you shouldn't show up in an old, beat up looking car.  Just my oppion.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis.