To Step in It

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 00:32:11 -0600

Carol,
That is some story and all I can say is congratulations!  Why?  Because
the very end result of your story is:

> Finally, I get
> home, and there is a message on my answering machine from the music school:
> "Mrs. Beigel, thank you for coming back!  The piano sounds much better,
> now!"

That is a great ending and we hope it will be a long-lasting impression
that you made.  In the long run, you may get more good "press" than you
can imagine from those extra hours (unpaid) of work.  "Did you hear that
Mrs. Beigel satisfied Madame X at the Music School and Madam is really
difficult to work with.  Mrs. Beigel must be _really, really_ good."
Just think of that being said all over town.

It was also quite a learning experience, as you pointed out.  Thanks for
sharing it with us.

Joel Rappaport
Round Rock, Texas