Service Vehicles

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:30:31 -0500 (EST)

Allan and all,

That 1963 Ford Fairlane....how many mile did that have on it??
I have a 94 Saturn Wagon.  92,000miles so far.  I can carry actions,
keyframes & plenty of tools.  It's gets 35 to 40 miles per gallon, peppy on
those hills and not bad to look at!  The company is very customer friendly
and has a good resale value (although I expect to top 300,000 miles and run
it into the ground.)  I just keep changing that oil every month or so.  I've
had no problems with this car.  Pardon the advertisement.

Laura